They found that Great Britain is “in the grip of a new silent health crisis,” seeing “around 1,000 extra deaths each week, none of which are due to Covid.”
And they warned, “If the current trajectory continues, the number of non-COVID excess deaths will soon outstrip deaths from the virus this year – and be even more deadly than the omicron wave.”
The warning became reality on November 1 — ‘Crisis as excess deaths soar to levels higher than during Covid pandemic.’
They wrote, “There have been 18,734 deaths due to Covid this year, but since May, there were 24,440 deaths where the primary cause was another condition.
Over the past six months, non-Covid excess deaths have been running at three times the rate of Covid deaths.”
“And understand we locked down the country; we locked down the world. And we can’t even get an investigation with excess deaths compared to what happened during the COVID response,” lamented The Highwire’s Jeffrey Jaxen. But let’s not dwell on that.
So this is Euromomo, looking at excess mortality in 26 participating countries in ages 0 to over 85.
Notice that around week 30, the grayish-blue line “divorces itself” from the total excess mortality rates of 2020 and 2021. And this is during a time when COVID is in the background, with a “safe and effective” vaccine on the market for some time.
“Obviously, we have a signal here — a big-time problem,” emphasized Jaxen.
This is Euromomo data again, but we’re specifically looking at ages 0 to 14.
• As you can see, by the end of 2020 (gray line), children actually suffered less excess mortality than usual when there were ZERO Covid-19 vaccines on the market. Odd.
• But then look at 2021 (dark blue line). It continues that downturn, suffering less-than-usual excess mortality, but once emergency use authorization gets granted for children in the middle of the year, deaths quickly escalate. And as younger and younger children get approved for the jab, deaths soar even more.
• Now, as we look at 2022 (blue-gray line), deaths continue to accelerate like they did near the end of 2021. And compared to 2020 and 2021, there are FAR MORE overall excess deaths.
Why aren’t health officials taking a look at this??? All we seem to be getting is radio silence. Anyway…
This is the cumulative excess deaths in Germany — which wasn’t accounted for in the previous Euromomo charts.
• Excess deaths in 2020 (yellow-orange line) stayed mostly normal but saw a sudden surge in excess deaths towards the end of the year.
• In 2021 (red line), there was a bit more excess death than in 2020. And deaths ramped up in the third and fourth quarters — the same time that we were at the height of vaccine mandates and a fierce booster shot campaign.
• Now, in 2022 (purple line), the trend continues — and is on pace to exceed the total excess deaths of 2021.
So, after looking at this data, we can conclude the health crisis wasn’t during COVID; the health crisis is NOW.
This death rate in Germany goes higher than it’s ever been in September since 2015 — And probably before. And it’s continuing to rise. If it continues to rise at that rate, it’s going to outpace 2021. It is skyrocketing, folks! And it should be nothing short of terrifying under the circumstances, especially when you have governments not looking at the one obvious thing that has shifted in the lives of humanity across the world.
If you’d like to tune into the latest episode of The Highwire, you can watch it right here in the video below.